Reduced Rides With UberThe Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel has partnered with Uber to offer a $20.00 credit to any new Uber customers. That is enough credit to get you just about anywhere in Columbus and it can be used to get you from the airport or bus station to the hostel for free! Uber is an inexpensive peer-to-peer cab service.
To use the credit:
- Download the Uber app to your iPhone or Android and sign up with a new account.
- In the app, go to the promotion section to enter the code t3bz48 to get the $20.00 credit.
- Once you are ready to request a ride set your exact location on the map and request a ride and you will be on your way in no time.
Note: The $20.00 credit will only work for new customers on the Uber app. Additionally, you will find that the app will occasionally say the there are no drivers available. In this case, please be patient, when the next driver becomes available you will be able to request your ride.
Regular Shuttle Service
If you do not have a smartphone, prefer not to use Uber, or you would rather schedule your shuttle service in advance, we have a third party team who will schedule to pick you up. The cost is a flat $20.00 and they will drive up to six people anywhere in the City of Columbus at practically any hour. Not only can this service be used to get from the airport or bus station, but you are welcome to use it for other trips during your stay here.
To use this service:
Note: We cannot provide you with the contact details of our shuttle service until AFTER you have placed a confirmed booking through this website.
- In your confirmation email after booking, we will send you the phone number and email address so that you may contact the third party shuttle service to schedule a pickup.
- Upon arrival, you may contact the driver (with your cell phone or using a payphone) to describe your clothing and your location in the passenger pickup area.
- Upon completion of your trip you may pay the driver using cash or a major credit card.